Example for How to Increase Restaurant Sales $250K in 1 Year
Restaurant marketing is the first thing most restaurant owners think of when they want to increase restaurant sales, and I’m the first to tell you I’m not a restaurant marketer. But I can show you an example of how to increase restaurant sales by $250,000 in one year without marketing, focusing on increasing customer visits and getting them to spend more each time. Tune into this episode of The Restaurant Prosperity Formula for a full plan.
While increasing sales is usually thought to be a good thing, for a lot of restaurant owners, higher sales are usually a race to outpace bad operational practices. But if you know your breakeven point and can get your expenses to line up just right, you can take real advantage of every extra dollar that comes in your restaurant.
In this episode:
- I explain the concept of the breakeven point and how it is the measuring stick to determine when your higher sales are benefiting your bottom line.
- I show you how you can make as much as $.25 to $.40 on every dollar and still have freedom from your restaurant.
- I offer an operational perspective for creating your sales and give you some concrete ideas on how you can start thinking about increasing your sales in a new light.
- I'm going to show you how you increase your sales by $250,000 without spending a dollar outside your four walls on marketing.
- Grab a pen and paper because I’m going to run through some figures and doing some math to show you what it takes to get to $250,000 in increased restaurant sales in one year.
If you have goals for growth, even as much as $250,000 in one year, this episode will serve as a plan for reaching those goals. The only thing stopping you is your willingness to do the work necessary to reach those goals. Start by getting your pencil and paper ready to take notes and do some math while you listen to this episode.
If you're ready right now to make some serious changes in your restaurant, you can also book a 60-minute call with me where we talk about your challenges and figure out exactly what is holding you back from having a restaurant that doesn’t depend on you being in it to be successful.
Still not sure if you should book a Discovery Call with David?
Let me show you how to get freedom from your restaurant.
Enter your information below to watch my video about the three key principles the most successful restaurant owners follow.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.